JSTF’s Trusted accredited MPW program provides customers access to Jazz’s advanced specialty process technologies.
JSTF offers a quick prototyping MPW program providing essential elements for successful silicon production. The Trusted Accredited MPW program assures that customer’s IP is protected. It enables customers to tape-out their designs for prototyping by sharing the expense of masks and wafers with other MPW program participants.
Using the program, a customer can design and verify a wide range of intellectual property and run prototype designs before committing to a full production mask set.
JSTF is a Category 1B Trusted Accredited supplier by the United States Department of Defense’s (DoD’s) Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) as a manufacturer of semiconductors that may be used in Trusted applications.
Please check back in April for the MPW schedule.
Each reticle field has up to 16 tiles of 5 x 5:
- Some are reserved for R&D and PCM structures
- Center tiles are used to ensure performance
A one-time MPW shuttle fee covers these items:
- GDS data preparation, mask preparation and mask set order
- Wafer processing
- Standard sawing and back grind
- Shipping ~60 complete tiles from several wafers
Special services for additional fee:
- Larger than 5x5 tile size
- Multiple processes on same tile
- Intra-tile Sub dicing
- Additional MPW shuttle parts
- Extra stand-alone wafers if needed for bumping
Back grind to industry standard wafer thickness